Thursday, April 15, 2010

Steph gets beat by the Wild Card!!!

Sarah Mason... Giant Killer!

Round three of the Women's Pro in New Zealand had a couple of shocking results yesterday. Coco Ho got smoked the the tour rookie, Carissa Moore, and even more shocking is that the defending world champ, Steph Cilmore, was beat by event wild card and local, Sarah Mason. There goes my two top picks for the event. My fantasy team is hanging on by a thread with the local NZ pro Paige Hareb and Hawaiian Carissa Moore. Both are ripping and I expect to see one of them in the final. The quarters, semis, and final should all take place a little later today when the sun rises in NZ and the contest resumes. My pick is Paige for the win, she is on her home turf with the local crowd! Check out some highlights, photos, and insight from Surfersvillage.

Our buddy Joe, a.k.a. The Kid, and had us watch this video. The Kid seems to think it's the best thing ever, it made Steve want a beer, and I just wanted it to stop. I think if I were to nickname this dude I would call him the human banjo. See what you think.



The UPS man hit us with a stack of new traction, bags, and leashes from Pro Lite. Lots of colors, all sizes, and competition weight leashes in 5.5ft, 6 ft, and 9 ft.
He also brought a ton of new watches from Rip Curl! These watches set the standard for all tide watches in the surf industry. These watches are as good as it get and they will left a lifetime. Good colors, good style, Rip Curl watches!!!




Waves next week!!! Get some!!!


No comments: