Monday, April 12, 2010

Anyone Looking for a New Stewart Surfboard????


What a day!!! The only thing that could make it better is if we had some fun little waves. The ocean is pretty damn flat today and it looks like it will be staying that way until the weekend. I saw a bunch a people out cruising on their SUPs yesterday and I think I might have to dust mine off and go see if I can find some mini peelers this week to keep myself entertained. Its been quite a while since I have ridden anything over 6'2. I am kinda nervous to make the jump back to the 11'0 but it's gotta happen at some point right? In other news I saw a facespace post from Buck that read "Tavarua. WOW", he's getting a noogie for that one when he gets home.

So Steve and I have been working on a Stewart Surfboard order. All the boards we have ordered should be releasing at the end of this week. Stewart has a great site that allows you to see what they have in stock and available for instant purchase. You can check out all the boards that are available HERE and if you see something you need/want we can attach it to our order and save you some money on shipping. Most boards when shipped individually can cost as much as $200+ to ship. I surf a 10'0 Regal myself and love it, Buck surfs a 8'6 Hydro Glide and loves it. I could ramble on and on about all the people that surf Stewart boards and love them but I'm not going to. All these boards are hand shaped and surf amazing. Steve and I both have a lot of experience with Stewart so if you have any questions give us a ring, but make it quick because like I said boards are shipping soon!!!!

The Next women's ASP stop has already kicked off. At the moment just the groms and juniors have surfed but I think the Pros will start surfing today. The event is being held in Taranaki New Zealand. Live webcast are on and I think my favorite female goofy footer and NZ local Paige Hareb is going to surf really well at this event with all the home town support. Good enough to beat Steph??? Not sure, I guess we'll have to wait and see. Check the event website HERE and look for the webcasts to go live later this evening around 5pm or so. If you're keeping up with the fantasy surfer there is still time to get your women's team in order.


The Phelper jawing it up with The Birdman.


Looks like we might have some waves for the end of the week! A little early to tell yet but lets keep our fingers crossed.





No comments: