Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SURF, SURF, SURF!!!!


A beautiful morning filled with great waves and good friends. Does it get any better? I am sure it does but I am happy with what I got! So who else got some? I saw lots of folks getting waves this morning and even more cruising along the beach looking for the perfect spot to paddle out at. I saw Buck had posted an update on facebook that read "waves at home today, I reckon I'm the sacrafice..." to which I replied "Yup..." So while Bucks out in Denver missing all this swell don't forget to get two waves for him. One to thank him for leaving and one to tell him about when he gets home.

Here at Pioneers we love our Ripcurl and O'neill wetsuits. I just saw the update that Bobby Martinez just signed a major deal with O'neill wetsuits and I am stoked. Bobby is a goofy footer like me and has always been a favorite of mine. He finished the Dream Tour this year in the 8th spot. Stoked for Bobby's good year and wise choice in rubber.


Just got the word that Lost has updated their wbesite and has posted all of the boards available for 2010. Check it out HERE. We are still taking custom orders so if you see something you like let us know and we'll get it on the list. Ride a Lost and ride the best...

Nike Don't fear the Sweeper.... Check it HERE.

Waves look awesome and should be awesome all day seriously go get some!

No comments: