Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's Flat, Time to Shred!!!

Good afternoon crew! Surf this weekend was fun, the skate sessions were heavy, and the snow at the mountain was fresh! Who got some??? I got some fun surf and I talked to lots of people who went north and said conditions are real good up in the great white north. I can't wait to get out and make those first turns of the year!!! Maybe this week. In surf new it was fun the past few day but the surf forecast for the upcoming week is probably going to be a downer The call for the next 7 days is knee high to flat... but on the bright side the winds gonna be off shore. So it's time to head to the skate park or to the mountains. Fill the void and keep the stoke ALIVE!!!

Adidas just launched an all new site and there is some awesome words, photos, and video from Pioneers shop rider Dave Bachinsky. Check it all out HERE. Videos from China, Mexico, San Fransico, and some insight into the mind of the man some call the "Big Bachinsky".

I just found the typical, once a year article in the local paper all about surfing in the winter. "Isn't it cold???... You know what I am talking about and you know you're going to see at least one of these pieces and a little news coverage, which we also got this weekend, so embrace it just like Chuck Buckets did from Naragganset RI. What a great name, I was laughing so hard when I read that, I wonder who it was. Come fourth Chuck Buckets, and forever be known. Check the article out HERE.

After trolling around on some local Snow Resort websites thinks are looking interesting. There is new Laps w/ Luke up on Watervilles page along with some plans for some park upgrades. Check Waterville HERE. Gunstock's park is officially open and it's looking fun. If jumps and rails aren't your thing the the groomers are looking prime also. Check Gunstock HERE. Loon, Sunday River, Sunapee, and all the rest look great. I am thinking about trying to organize a monthly snowboard expedition, I will keep everyone posted when I get some more info!

Enjoy the Day, I am at the shop till six if you need anything! Stay Stoked!!!

PS LOST BOARDS ARE IN THE WORKS!!!!!! Get your custom orders in NOW!!!

No comments: