Tuesday, January 12, 2010



I'm almost there... I really am. I am fighting the urge to put the winter suit on, grab a paddle, and go SUPing. I know there are a few of you out there who are thinking the same thing I am, just admit it. My buddy Matt, who lives right up the street from me, called last night to talk about how good the surf is looking in Santa Barbara. I think he is getting desperate and just wants to see what a surf forecast with surf on it looks like so he's checking forecasts all over the world. I wish that there was a river we could surf, a nice little standing wave to blast some roundhouses on. Our friend Melissa sent us over this video of style master Donavon doing that on the Montreal River wave this summer. I guess Melissa is also looking for surf inspiration elsewhere. Check it for yourself.


So local skate lord Dan Murphy has changed things up. Dan is off Mystery Skateboards and on to bigger and better things with Foundation Skateboards. We are all stoked for you Dan and can't wait for you new Part in the Nike video. Check out the official welcome on the Foundation site HERE which includes an interview and photos.

I am going to skate tonight at the park somewhere around 6 pm. Come get your shred on.
Enjoy the day!!!

No comments: