Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happenings...

Well I had another great session this morning. I rode a borrowed board from my buddy Mike Ricker. It is a Dewey Weber 7'4 Feather Fastback. It's two tone green with a big single fin. It is an amazing board and turns slow mushy waves into so much fun. I was so pumped out there this morning surfing by myself and soul arching every drop! I hope there are some little leftover waves in the morning I want to get another session on the Fastback!!!

The Lady Banana

So now lets talk about shop happenings! First off just want to shout out to our friends Erica and Hunter who both came in this morning and picked up new complete snowboard packages. Erica got an awesome Roxy Envi Banana (aka the lady banana) with a one of a kind original sticker job by yours truly and Hunter picked up a killer burton package. I hope we get the chance to go shred with both of you soon.



This Saturday at 10pm you have to be downstairs at the Muddy River in Portsmouth for the YOU GOT TO GET THAT video premier. It features our own local favorite Dan Murphy with a full cast of others like Bobby Worrest and Gilbert Crockett. Come out and SUPPORT SKATEBOARDING! Check the above flyer for more details and the trailer below...



I blogged about the Molly Benefit Hockey game the other day but failed to mention the fact that we have tickets at the shop for sale. Ten dollars each, come get them while they last. Looks like the extended forecast has some good news for us. Little system producing some small waves for Saturday and then another good system for the beginning of next week.

Enjoy the day and go get some waves, it still looks fun!

No comments: