Thursday, September 30, 2010

Waves on the Way

Mornings like this are on they way... get your rubber in order. p. GITV

I didn't surf this morning even though I probably could have. The surf was knee high and clean with only a handful of folks at the wall. I spent my morning playing fetch with the dog on the beach but I got a fun little session last night right before dark which was enough to keep me satisfied until tomorrow. I had the plank with me and it was the call. That board is the ultimate groveler. I haven't rode the longboard since I got it. That statement speaks for itself!

The Quiky Pro is on and round two is close to completion. Right now I'm watching the Dusty Payne vs Chris Davidson heat. I like both of these guys but in this situation I'm pulling for Dusty because he's on my fantasy team! But with only a few minutes left and Dave-O in the lead things are looking questionable. Two heats left before they call it a day so click HERE and catch some live action. If it's alredy over by the time you get to the blog then check out all the highlights HERE. The Andy Irons vs Luke Monroe was the heat of the event thus far so make sure to click on the video below first. Can you say backdoor pipe???





Just in and SO HOT are tons of new Ripcurl watches!!!! Surf in them, wear them to work, take them out on the town. A color and a style for everyone. Five different styles for the ladies and about 10 different styles for the men. These watches were all built for the water and you're not going to find a better surf/tide watch anywhere!!! Check the photos below and make sure to swing through and check these babies out in person!!!


Volcom sent us a restock of an awesome item that we have been backing for a while now. The Volcom Puff Puff Give Jacket is AWESOME. Super light weight and insanely warm. Wear it when you cruising with the homies or under your snowboard jacket on those epicly cold New England shred sessions. The jacket also packs up into a mesh pocket and is easily packed in a backpack or suitcase. Sizes from XXL to Small in black with a few brown ones mixed in there.


The wave forecast is looking good for the weekend. We should have a mid day clean up tomorrow with some really fun leftovers for Saturday, Sunday, and the beginning of the week! Yahoo!!! Remember we are STOCKED with tons of awesome Lost Surfboards and Longboards from Walden, Stewart, and McTavish. And if your current rubber choice just ain't getting it done we've got a solution!! Get Stoked and get some!!!

No comments: