Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Pair of Fours!!!



What's Up Gang!!!! Well as you all read on the last blog Sunday night we partied, and we partied hard. Jessica and I finally tied the knot after almost 8 years. Our wedding was everything we could have hoped for, it truly was the the best night of both of our lives!!! We had a huge buffet of bar-b-que and our favorite band, Todo Bien, played an epic set that we will never forget. Set on the sea and surrounded by our friends and family we both said "I do".We got a lot of good wishes in the past few weeks and I just wanted to thank everyone for those. The new wife and I are taking a few days to hang with our families and we'll be heading to the Outer Banks of NC for our honeymoon come October.



Life was pretty crazy most of last week and this week but I finally got to get some surf with the family and look at the forecast. It was quite the surprise when I jumped onto the Hurricane Center website and saw a pair of category 4 hurricanes heading our way. Seriously, when did that happen. Igor is looking good and packing some punch. We might even start to see waves from him tomorrow evening and if not hopefully some point friday. Following close behind we have another little storm called Julia. She's strong but far away so we'll have to sit tight and see what happens. Waves are a sure thing and will be here for the weekend so get stoked and get ready to get some.

I spent some time in the water today with my parents dog. Her name is Lola and she is a chesapeake bay retriever. She loves the water more than any other dog I have ever met. I had the 11'0 NSP at the beach and I tossed the dog on the board, paddled out, and caught a wave. No problem at all Lola and I must have caught 10 waves today. People we shooting photos and cheering us on. It was pretty damn fun and I can't wait to get her back out there tomorrow. One thing I will say is that that water is cooling off. My recommendation is to swing by the shop and check out one of the new 4/3 wetsuits that we have in stock. Today I was in the O'Neill Mutant and tomorrow I will be in the RipCurl Insulator. These are the two best 4/3 suits on the market when it comes to versatility and price!!!!


While you're there make sure you check out the new 7S Superfish that we just got in stock. It is a colab between 7S and The Sea Shepherd. It's rad!!!! 20 percent of the proceeds go to the Sea Shepherd so they can continue to help protect our oceans. Check out all the photos and info on the board HERE.

No comments: