Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Lost Surfboards!!!!!!!


Well I'm not gonna lie, I was hoping for more than knee high sets this morning. But knee high sets are waves and when you got a Plank anything is possible plus, after Monday and Tuesday I got nothing to complain about! So that's what is on offer this morning, winds are steady out of the South West and should stay that way for the rest of the day. So if you haven't got enough in the past week there is still time to get some more!!! The extended forecast isn't looking to promising at the moment. Tropical storm Lisa is spinning in the Atlantic but at this time it's doubtful that she will reach hurricane status or throw us any swell. Hopefully things change but at his point it's just wishful thinking.


On a radder, more upbeat note we just got in some new LOST SURFBOARDS!!!!! Today's shipment consisted of 4 custom orders and some Motivators, Scorchers, F-1 Stubs, and a Matt Biolis custom shaped MEGA MOTIVATOR. This board is shaped specifically for a bigger guy (for Matt Biolis). It's dimentions are 5'10 x 21.5 x 2.75 and it aims to please. Come check this creation out in person. Here are a few of the boards we got in below.

This is the Scorcher and it is one of Lost's most popular models at this time. Local ripper Casey Lockwood has a custom 5'10 out back waiting to get picked up and I've talked to a few other people that have ridden the board and they are loving them.

So you've heard me talk about this board before. The Motivator is hands down my favorite board. I've talked a few people into picking one of these up and I've heard nothing but good things. I'm surfing it on thigh high waves and I'm surfing it on head high plus waves. Points to beach breaks this board has me MOTIVATED to surf. Our good friend Erica has a beautiful little 5'10 waiting for her out back that I can't wait to see her rip around on. And Larry if you're reading this I got a 6'6 in that would blow your mind!

The F-1 Stub is a new one in the Lost line up this year. This performance shortboard features a slightly lowered entry rocker and a bump hip in the tail which makes this board excel in average surf! This ones for the shred lords!!!!!!



Just found this rad video with Buxton NC local Brett Barley documenting hurricane Earl. Life on the banks during hurricane season can be a little dicey to say the least. Brett is at home in the hollow brown waves of NC, he surfed in the Pipe Masters last year and did pretty damn good for an east coast boy. I'm heading down here in less than two weeks and I hope I get to see a few waves like these with my own two eyes.


Remmy Stratton was hanging out here last year when the Volcom tour rolled through. Such a nice dude and an unreal skater. We got one of his autographed boards hung up in the dressing room. Check it!!!

MORE UGGS IN STOCK TODAY. Get them now while you can!!!!!!!!

No comments: