Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Still Scoring!!!

p. GITV

While most people are waving the white flag and claiming they're surfed out I'm still scoring. This morning was one more insanely fun day to add to the run I'm on. Super clean and fun chest high sets are still rolling in. Just Buck, Chris, and myself trading waves at the honey hole joking about who's turn it is to go feed some more quarters into the wave machine. I surfed for a little over an hour and got about 10 waves that where just unreal!!! I LOVE SURFING!!!!!!! I think the swell is finally starting to fade out, but there should still be fun little ones till tomorrow at least. As soon as it seems like it's all done and gone Earl and Fiona are set up to give us a one two punch and hopefully get things pumping again! I doubt it will be anything like Danielle but waves are waves and I want MORE!!!

The Billabong Pro at Teahupoo in Tahiti ran again yesterday almost through the 3rd round. Yesterday saw more major upsets which took names like Jordy, Taj, Bede, and Bobby off the list of possible contenders. The waves were firing and it should be more of the same today. I expect them to finish the third round and move on to the quarters, maybe even the semis! With my boy Jordy out I'm not really sure who to call for this one. A lot of the boys are surfing well but Owen Wright, Kelly Slater, and the wild cards are all surfing really really good. I guess we'll have to wait and see what today brings. Yesterday's highlights below and the link to the live feed HERE.



So I know I posted that we got Stay Gold yesterday but I'm posting it again because the video is that damn good! It's been in the DVD player since we got it and it's just insane. Everyone's part is amazing and Brandon Westgate, Colin Provost, Leo Romero, and Andrew Reynolds all have stand out parts. This video is gonna be hanging in the DVD player for weeks, guaranteed!!
A copy cost just 20 buck and will have you stoked out of your skull!!!! STAY GOLD!!!!!!

LOST SKATES ARE HERE!!! Six different models inspired by the surfboards that won them SHAPER OF THE YEAR! Our longboard selection continues to get crazier and crazier every week! With close to 50 completes in stock, a dozen super high end decks, and tons of wheels and trucks we are your place for a long skate. Check out all the new surf skates below!!!

THE BLUNT
THE MINI GUN
THE PELAGIC
THE ROUND NOSE FISH
THE ROCKET
THE SCORCHER

No comments: