Tuesday, September 7, 2010

500 STRONG!!!

Some pictures are worth a thousand words but this one is worth a MILLION!!! Remember that feeling? Look at that smile, it's amazing. I hope I am there to see this little man catch his first wave. Aaron and Colton.... just classic...


I'm sitting in my usual spot as I work on today's blog, but today is no usual day. Today's post on the Pioneers Blog is a big deal. This is 500th post, a mini milestone for the blog and myself. I'm stoked to be the one sitting here writing it and I'm stoked that what I write is entertaining enough to keep you coming back day after day. As I browsed back into the archives I came across some pretty funny things and remembered a few things that I have forgotten. When I first took over the blog from Buck some 400 posts ago, my writing was shaky and Buck always reminded me that my grammar needed work. Well 2 years later and my grammar is better but still no where as good as ol' Buckaroo's. In a way this blog is almost like a public journal, it is a record of all my surf and skate sessions and of the fun and interesting events that have taken place in the past few years. At some point I will have to pass the bloginator torch on to someone new but until then I'll do my best to keep this thing fun and interesting!

So WAVES!!!! O.M.G. has it been good! From that summer Nor Easter two weeks ago to Earl. WOW. The water temps were incredible and the surf was all time. What a great way for summer to say goodbye. Ralph's Blog has some really great shots from the past couple weeks so check all of them out. You might even find a photo of yourself in there. And speaking of finding yourself how about Pioneers front man Stevie O finding himself slotted in one of the nicest waves we've seen in a while. Thanks for the great shots Ralph!

Home sweet home at the Wall.







I think the word is out because people are coming from all over the world to check out our selection of Lost Surfboards. Our selection is a little light right now but fear not, we will be completely restocked by the end of the month. We've got Scorchers, F-1s, Motivators, and even the one of a kind Mega Motivator shaped for Matt Biolis byt Matt Biolis??? Lots of custom orders are in the works and on the way. If you've been thinking it's time to get ...Lost you're right and the time is now. Call me at the shop with what you would like and I will do my best to get it for you in the next few weeks! Don't wait, THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!!!!


Nothing to do with anything but it made me smile... Scraper Bikes, keeping kids focused and off the streets! We should start a scraper skate crew

Colin Provost skates for Emerica. His part in the new Stay Gold video is amazing. I'm watching it right now. Here is a sneak peek of what this kid has to offer. Get a copy of Stay Gold while they last. New England premier at the Portsmouth Music Hall this Thursday night. Be there!


No comments: