Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Best Summer Session EVER



Everyone in a while something good happens to you and it makes it all worth it. Even though this swell was a little over hyped and it showed up later then expected it has still been amazing. 5 feet at 16 seconds is beyond epic and with water temps near 70 we have nothing to complain about. My Sunday night session was all time, yesterday morning was so fun, but oh man today's session... today's session is one I will NEVER EVER FORGET. Now I can't really say to much here but I'm gonna tell you the waves were fun as hell, fast and hollow in fact but it was what was happening all around me that made this morning one to remember!!! If you catch me with a few extra minutes ask me about it, until then that's all I'm saying. SURFING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So if you got a chance to tune into the Billabong Pro in Tahiti yesterday then you know that they got some really good surf going on too. It's not epic all time Teahupoo but it still looks really really fun. Lots of good barrels and some of the young surfers are blasting airs! Jordy is doing this crazy move he calls the froger, it is a double grab one footed air. Crazy. The contest only has a few days left in the waiting period so they are really going hurry things along today and tomorrow. The field is already half way through the second round and I'll bet they complete the 3rd one this afternoon. Check out the highlights video below and tune in HERE to watch the action LIVE!!!!!!!<

IT"S HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET ONE PONY BOY


4.2 ft @ 16 seconds.... GO SURFING!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: