Saturday, March 20, 2010

WELCOME TO THE TEAM NORA!!!


Picture Perfect Day captured by GET IN THE VAN

March 20th 2010... What a day! It's official, today is the vernal equinox, the first day of spring. If the rest of spring is anything like this then we are gonna be STOKED!!! I was freaking out this morning, I rode my bike to the beach in a tee shirt with the dog and watched a bunch of fun looking longboard waves roll through! I didn't go out and I am kicking myself now because of it. But there will be more days to come and after the session I got Thursday afternoon I could not surf for a week and be fine with it. Last weeks swell was so so so good. I was so hot in my winter suit and I think we'll be back into our 4/3 real soon! Today spring, next stop SUMMER!!!


I also have some big new that I want to share with all of you... Pioneers would official like to say to Nora Vasconcellos...

WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!!!

Please click HERE to see the latest video of our new rider just having fun! Note the Pioneers deck and stickers! She's already making us proud!!!

More new gear in today! Sector Nine and Globe Longboards!!! and what a day for cruising on your longboard! If you don't have one it's time!!! Not only will it help your surfing it will give you some street credit and might even help you pick up all those cute girls hanging at the Wall!



If you pay attention to Steve he can teach you a lot of things. Here are a few...

If you do too much of this (surf non stop for four days).... photo by Azure Images

You end up on the ground in pain because your back hurts so bad...

One of the best reasons to have a van is all your boards fit in and one of the best reasons to only surf Lost XTRs is you don't have to put them in a bag... or care about them for that matter... (notice the board bag is empty, chances are the only time that thing has ever seen a board in it is when someone else put one of Steve's board away)

But if your like most people, you do care about your board and you do use a bag. Prolite just showed up yesterday and we are STOCKED!!!


Enjoy the day and well see you out there soon!

No comments: