Thursday, March 25, 2010

All the Highlights!!!!

What a nice day! I checked the cam this morning hoping to see a little longboard wave but I saw was sunshine and flatness. The thought of going for a cruise on the SUP even crossed my mind. But then I thought about putting on my winter suit to go SUP and I was over that idea. Instead I grabbed the skate and cruised to KB's for an iced coffee and a muffin, definitely the better choice! Yesterday I wrote that the swell forecast didn't look to promising but after checking it today it looks like Monday and Tuesday could be pretty fun. I guess will have to wait and see but if it happens we'll all be stoked!


Back to the Boneyard Recap from Waterville Valley this past Tuesday...


Last Call to GET IN THE VAN! Photos from the 1oth annual Last Call at Loon Mtn yesterday.

Some great surfing in good conditions yesterday at the O'neill Cold Water Classic down in Tasmania. John John gets a 10 for a double grab punt into an air reverse. Too bad he got bumped in the next round. Tonight the action resumes with the round of 48. Jordy is on fire right now and other standouts that are surfing really well are Bobby Martinez, Adam Robertson, Corey Lopez, Dion Atkinson, Chris Davidson, and Granger Larson. Any of these guys are threats and the winner is anyones guess at this point. I got a feeling Jordy is due for a win and he is my call for the W.


I forgot to mention the Pro-Lite changing pads/sack we got in the other day. As it gets warmer and we start changing in and out of our suits at the beach this thing is a MUST HAVE!!!! I would be lost without mine. After your session throw it on the ground, strip your suit off, and chinch it up. Your suit stays sand and dirt free and your car stays dry because the sack is water proof. Everyone who gets one of these comes in and tells me how it has changed their life and how they don't know how the lived without it. It's also great to throw on your seat when your driving around checking spots because it keeps your seat from turning into a salt sponge.

Stand on that sucker and strip!


Cinch it up, throw it in the rig, and go!



If your bored check Bede's blog on the ASP site. One Down, Nine to Go. Maybe this will be his year. I got Bede on the Fantasy Team, I'm counting on him at Bells. Enjoy the day, it's a good one!

No comments: