Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Get Some!



Good afternoon & Happy St. Patty's Day! Well I got to tell you I had a fun session this morning. Buoys are still reading in the 8 to 9 foot range with an eleven second period. The beaches are still looking a little confused but I am willing to bet it has something to do with the sand bars being restructured... As the day goes on I think it will continue to clean up and we'll have waves all day. Looks like tomorrow morning should be pretty good again. Buck is stuck in Detroit and is claiming we have him to thank for this good fortune, but I'm not so sure... I think today it's the luck of the Irish.

The Drug Aware Pro being held at Margaret River in Western Oz is going off. The Men's side of thing is almost narrowed down to 48 and the Women are down to the 24 mark. All of the heavy hitters are in good form and at the moment Taj is on a tear! I am thinking I may have to include him on the Fantasy team for the upcoming Bells event. Check out all the results and the match ups to come HERE. Because of the time difference most of the surfing is happening while we are sleeping but if you happen to be up late there is a live webcast at the Drug Aware Pro website.


Check out all the action from today...

Our Volcom spring orders continue to pour in... Yesterday we got a box of youth Volcom that weighed 40 lbs. That's alot of gear. Tons of the freshest gear for the little men of the world like tees, tanks, trunks, cords, jeans, hats, backpacks, and belts. Our kids department is INSANE. If you bring your kid in to get some new clothing I can tell you for sure he is going to look like a pro skater once we are done with him. Check out some of the photos below!


These are just a sampling of the new gear and remember we have sizes from 2T all the way to youth XL. And our youth shoe selection is always on point!

Enjoy this beautiful day and don't forget Surfers vs Bruin Alumni this Sunday. Tickets are selling fast and at $10 each it will be worth it.... Did I mention Buck will be playing.... Like I said it will be worth it. We still have a fist full of tickets here at the shop so get one while they last.

No comments: