Tuesday, March 23, 2010


My good friend Alexis is a champion... She lives in NYC and we talk often. It just so happened that last year while our Little Miss Molly was fighting her battle, Alexis was in training to run the New York City Marathon in an effort to raise money for the Leaukemia and Lymphoma Society. She felt very connected to the reality of the situation we were facing here, in NH, and after she completed the marathon in NYC I am pretty sure that here mind was made up to do it again. She is doing it again, but this time on a larger scale. This year she is going to run the Paris Marathon, on April 11th, in Molly's honor to again raise money for the LLS. I spoke with her earlier today and I could tell she was getting excited and I could also tell that she was very honored to be running for Molly. She is taking it very serious and every facebook update she posts always has something to do with running. Like I said she is a champion but she does need our help. Alexis raised $3000 dollars last year and her goal this year is to raise $6000. She is about half way there and if anyone can make a small donation to her cause it would mean alot to her, to me, and to Molly. Please click the link HERE where you can make a tax deductible donation to Alexis' RUN FOR MOLLY!!!

Because it is a rainy day and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot happening I am just gonna blast you with some surf and skate videos and news.

Macking Teahupoo on St Patty's days.


O'neill Cold Water Classic in Tasmania starts today. Live feed starts at 2pm. Check it HERE.



One of my favorite surf videos of all time is Secret Machine. They are making a sequel and I can see the same style filming in this mini clip that I love in the full length. This is shot at 600 frames per second, check out the quality of that slow mow.


Highlights from the men's final from the Drug Aware Pro at Margaret River in OZ...


More longboards in from Sector 9 in yesterday. We are so stocked it's crazy!!!!!
Waves tomorrow, should be fun. Get on it early beacuse it will be dropping throughout the day. Good wins and clean waves! GET SOME!

No comments: