Monday, February 1, 2010

VOLCOM PIPELINE PRO FINALS TODAY!!!!


It's flat, windy too, I thought there were going to be little longboard waves this morning and I was wrong. But who cares the the Volcom Pipeline Pro semis kick off at 1:00 pm. Yesterdays competition was INSANE!!! I was in Boston for school this weekend but during every break I was glued to my computer watching the webcast. Today we have two semi heats and then right into the final. If you haven't been paying attention it is time to start! Brett Barley, a young buck at 20 years old from the outer banks of North Carolina, has become the biggest giant killer of the contest. He is the only US mainlander still in the contest. He is definitely the underdog and I am pulling for him. You should too because he is East Coast just like you and I. Tons of action to come today but before tuning in to today's happenings check out yesterday's highlight HERE and then watch the live feed HERE. I think said Steve was calling for Brett and Jamie O in the finals, and I am gonna agree that would be a pretty safe bet!




No comments: