Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rain, Wind, Snow , Waves...



So the mountains are getting slammed with snow today, while on the coast we're getting rain...
The mountains are in desperate need of a dump and we are in need of some waves. I guess this is a pretty good situation, I just wish we were getting all that snow too. Lots of east winds the next few days but when this system finally pulls out we should have some good waves left over.

But until that happens I have some good rainy day entertainment for you. First up is Archy; Built for Speed. This is a great film about Matt Archibald, about his good choices, his bad choices, and where he is at now. Epic!!!


Next is the Jeason Jessee film Pray for Me... Jason skates as good as anyone but always has and always will live life his own way. Another great film about one of skateboarding's most unique individuals. I have both films in stock at the shop if you need to see more...


New skate gear in the shop today. Some Almost decks, Girl decks, Spitfire wheels, and even a snowskate!
My new favorite wheel! I love these Street Burners from Spitfire.
I have the Olson, the Koston, and the Mike Mo from this series in the shop!

Align LeftI have the Olson, the Koston, and the Mike Mo from this series in the shop!

As I stare out the window and think of spring one of the things I look forward to most is riding my bike. I ride a fixed gear whenever possible and while trolling on the net I came across this video over at Tardzinger which got me stoked to do a fixie mission with some friends this summer. Now let's see if we can make it happen??? Spike you in?

"Flat Out" Teaser from FLAT OUT PRODUCTIONS on Vimeo.

Enjoy the day, I'm here till 6 if you need anything, 603.964.7714.

No comments: