Friday, June 11, 2010

World Cup Fever!!!


It all starts TODAY!!! The 2010 World cup hosted by South Africa!!! I have been waiting four years for the greatest sporting event in the world to happen again. Soccer really is the greatest game in the world and the World Cup bring out passion that you only see once every 4 years. If you know me you know I am not a sports guy. I don't pay to much attention to the NFL, MBL, or the NBA, and I am proud to say I am not a member of Red Socks Nation. Everything about the cup is epic, the game, the fans, the international sportsmanship. People die for their teams, people will kill for their teams! In the cup there are no silver medals, no sharing of the podium, second place really is just the first loser... The next moth is gonna be epic! On game can change it all!!! Get some!!!



Big news from Lost. Mick, Dusty, Dane, and Gilmore have all been added to the Team!!!!

Wicked Pissa Guy!

Waves are awesome right now. I had a great 3 hour session this morning and I got to tell you there is something special about that Lost Motivator!!! Still stoked beyond belief with that board. Matt Biolis is a geneous, you have to get a Lost to know what I am talking about! Ride a Lost it's all you need! And speaking of Lost I just realized they updated their website. Tons of rad stuff to waist time with. They have pictures of the boards from a bunch of different angles now. The Mayhem blog is pretty entertaining also. Have a look HERE.

The surfs looks like it should be really fun tomorrow too! Get on it early and shred like you life depended on it!



No comments: