Wednesday, June 23, 2010

GGGGGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!

You know this dude is screaming it!!!!!!!

Stoked for two reasons! One, the US just defeated Algeria in a nail biter and advanced to the second round of the world cup. Two, the internet surf nerds are calling for surf next week!!! I'm not sure which one I am more excited about. I guess the win because it's a sure thing, we all know how accurate those long range swell forecasts can be. So stay stoked for the USA and keep your fingers crossed for some summer swell.



We got a box from O'neill today and it was full of over 100 rashguards for men, women, boys, girls, and toddlers. Long sleeve, short sleeve, bright and loud, simple and solid. You name it we got it! All are UV rated and will keep the strong summer sun from turning you into a lobster! We've got it all!!!! Everything you need to have the best time at the ocean is HERE.


I love a good rant every now and then. Sometimes they're true, sometimes they're written by kooks. This one is legit, I can't say I agree with everything but it made me laugh and it reconnected me to a similar quote my dad used to through out when things went south... Kordory TV, which is highly entertaining, is planning on keeping the rants coming. I hope they do because this guy as a point! Check it HERE.


Someone recommended that I check this clip out. It's of Shane Dorian talking about a two wave hold down he had at Mavericks. Pretty crazy... check it HERE.

June 26, Hands Across This event is to raise awareness about supporting Clean Energy. For more info click HERE and to hear more about the event at the wall on the 26th click HERE. This event is sponsored in part by our local Surfrider Chapter.

It's hot, and there are little waves at the beach. I'm there once we shut the shop down for the evening. Everybody at the BEACH!!!

No comments: