Friday, June 25, 2010

SURFING!!!!

The surf family O'Hara... I think this is James owning the set wave!!!

Wow, today is shaping up to be quite a nice one. 80 degrees, abundant sunshine, light off shore winds, and little longboard sets. Life is good. I got the new Reef surf video Cancer to Capricorn on the flatscreen, the stereo is turned up, and there is a nice little breeze making it's way through the shop. As I'm making my morning internet round, checking my favorite pages, blogs, and cams I came across the above sight. Four people in the water loving life and enjoying the little peelers. I'll give you one guess who those four people are.... That's right, Steve, Heather, and the boys! Pioneers through and through!!!

Like father, like son, Gavin setting up for the inside barrel section!!! Dad taught him well!

The Reef Video I got rocking is so good! Crazy surfing and a fun sound track. The good people at Reef are willing to share too! Watch or download the video for free right HERE. Get stoked for epic barrels and some lovely ladies!!!

Check out the FLIP Skateboard site for some serious skate action. The Rune Glifberg trailer is mind boggling!!! That dude is so gnarly. Everything on that sight is worth watching!!!

And if you wanna watch and epic futbol game get to ESPN3.com and be wowed by the Brazil vs Portugal game. This is almost a final in itself!!! My sister and her boyfriend just made the big move to Brazil. We talked the other day and she was trying to explain to me how crazy it gets there when a Brazil game comes on. Everything shuts down and soccer is the only thing that happens. When a goal is scored people yell, dance, and chug beers for the next 5 minutes. If they win the everyone just parties for the rest of the day and no one goes back to work. I am willing to bet it's going off right now!!!




Both of these shades just showed up from Oakley. The new Holbrook is slaying it and this black with 24k gold lense and this clear with silver iridium are no different. Oakley is so hot right now and this style is on fire!!!!!


There was a chance for surf early this upcoming weak... but that chance is gone and I'm calling it knee high from now to eternity. Annie forget about your gun and go get your log!

See you at the BEACH!!!!!

No comments: