Tuesday, October 19, 2010

PIONEERS is Lost Surfboard's Shop of Week!!!


We're stoked to be the Shop of the Week over at LOST SURFBOARDS!!! We've been doing business with Lost for quite some time now. We are more stoked than ever on what the boys are doing there. Making rad little boards that work amazing in our less than epic surf conditions. Every time I get on that Motivator of mine I am blown away by the thing. It's not just me either. It's everyone that has bought one from us. If your in the market for a new small wave board this is it!!! In fact I just got a call from Lost, we got a delivery coming in tomorrow. Motivators, Sub Scorchers, and Rockets. I also got a custom order coming as does our buddy Chris Daly (yeah buddy, it's here tomorrow). Like the Lost site says we got a grip of Lost boards, swing by and have a look!!!



Just got an email from our video supplier about the new Jamie O'Brien title. Usually videos featuring just one person are good, just not as good as a video with lots of people. Well the Julian Wilson video was better than expected and judging by the trailer I'm thinking that this new one from J.O.B. is going to be pretty close to epic. As Eric put it "J.O.B. is the Kenny Powers of surfing" If you know who Kenny is then you know what he means, if you don't look him up and you'll get the picture. Most of this movie was shot using the crazy tech RED camera and the video quality is sure to be amazing!!! Look for it next month and check the trailer below.


We just got hit with a bunch of wheels from Spitfire. Both F-1 Street Burners (my personal favorite) and F-1 Park Burners along with a bunch of cool colored and color swirled wheels. There is no argument that Bones and Spitfire make the best wheels in the world. Were pretty
well stocked with them both.


The Ocean is flat, flat, flat right now. I was at the wall this morning skipping rocks and trying to stay warm. 36 degrees is cold!!! A little over a week ago and I was trunking it down in Hatteras, what a cold harsh reality... But anyways looks like me might see a bump for the weekend/beginning of next week. Until then you can find me at the Skatepark. I'll be there with Dean tomorrow night so come over and roll around with us!

Pioneers for Skateboarding!!!!

No comments: