Thursday, November 4, 2010

WAVES!!!!!!!!!!


I think it's going to happen, I think the flat spell may be over, I think I'm going to get a chance to ride my new board!!! Waves are on the way! Surf all weekend long! It feels like forever since we had some surf. Judging by all the phone calls the anticipation factor is pretty high! Everyone is frothing for some surf. My predictions are for lots of party waves and shakas!!! It's full on 4/3 weather and my recommendation for staying warms is boots, gloves, and a hood. We're fully stocked if you're missing any of those key ingredients. It's also time for the cold water wax, we're stocked with Mrs. Palmers and Jimbos! Saturday and Sunday are shaping up to be pretty damn fun, get stoked and get to the beach! Waves could be big, beginners use caution! And remember it might be crowded, everyone is going to amping to surf so play it cool!!!


The other key ingredient you need to surf is a board. If you're missing that part of the equation than today just may be your day. I just moved our entire rental fleet onto the used rack. These boards are all epoxy and ready to go. They all comes with fins, leash, and wax. They won't last long so act fast if you want on. Here is a list of what we got now, call for prices and availability!

5'6 NSP FISH
6'0 NSP FISH
6'4 NSP FISH
7'2 NSP FUN BOARD
7'6 NSP FUNBOARD
8'2 NSP FUNBOARD
8'7 SURF SERIES LONGBOARD
8'8 SOUTHPOINT LONGBOARD
9'1 SOUTHPOINT LONGBOARD
10'2 SOUTHPOINT LONGBOARD
And on top of those we have a couple of really nice used Lost boards along with a G&S and a Merrick K-Whip!


Just got a couple of boxes from Volcom. They were both filled with a ton of jeans, twills, and cords. The Solver cord, twill, and jean is hands down my favorite pant in the industry. Check em!

Solver Fit

Solver Twill in Grey, Coffee, Black, and Dollar!

2x4 Fit

Volcom Solver Cords and 2x4 Cords both in Grey and Cranberry!

I've been listen to this band a lot lately and I highly recommend you give them a listen.
MOMFORD & SONS The Cave!



Still can't believe A.I. is gone. Found these photos of the A.I. paddle out by the ASP tour in Puerto Rico. Enjoy them HERE. Remember to let one roll by for A.I. this weekend...

ALOHA A.I.

No comments: