Sunday, January 9, 2011

WAVES!!!!!!!!!!

OBX p. Lusk

Well gang, we're back in business!!! After a two week flat spell the Atlantic is cooperating and giving us our belated New Year's gift. I surfed the wall this morning for two hours and found some fun one. The surf was waist to chest at the beach with occasional head high sets. Nothing epic but after 14 days out of the water it felt great to just be paddling around. It's kind of crazy how your body loses all those surf muscles after 14 days without waves. I spent the first half hour getting used to paddling and catching waves again, brushing the rust off so to speak. The waves should stick around most of the day and I'm hoping for a sunset session! The upcoming week looks promising too as a nor easter heads our way Wednesday with waves and snow!

Eastern Exposer from SURFER. East coast photographer Matt Lusk chases swell accross snow covered coastlines. Lots of great shots from the banks and from Jersey. Check it all out HERE.

Thrasher/King of the Road episode one!!! The most ultimate skateboard trip/scavenger hunt EVER!!! I'll post the rest as they become available.


This is where I learned to skate. Holden, MA. Just $50 and you had a pass for the whole summer. I was really stoked to find this photo, lots of good memories from my younger days hanging with the Indy Posse. I heard they're trying to build a new one, hope it works out.


Enjoy the day and go get some surf!!!!!

No comments: