Friday, January 21, 2011

1.21.2011= Snow-heavy at times...

r. Coates p. Nevins GITV

Another snow day, another solo session, another great day to be a New Englander. How rad is winter??? I say keep it coming!!! Bring on the snow, I want more, keep the waves coming, I can't get enough, and keep it cold because that's how it supposed to be! The White mountains are prime time right now. Whether your ride the lift or you earn your turns it all systems go!

Last weekend I took some runs at Bretton Woods and found powder stashes in the woods all day!!! Tuesday the dog and I headed up to Mt Major for a hike and shred mission. I've hiked that mountain a hundred times now but never rode my snowboard down it. Well the snow was there and I went for it. It was a little rocky up top but I found some thigh deep turns in the woods about mid mountain. The bottom half of the trail is like a skatepark the whole way down. Can't wait to go back for more!

Then the WAVES, oh man the WAVES, which were insane Wednesday and Thursday and still fun today! I heard Steve claim a 9 out of 10 for Wednesday morning and the smile on his face Thursday morning said the same thing. Sprinkle a little skateboarding in there and what more can you ask for. We got it made so make sure you're enjoying yourself. No more talking about missing summer.... it will get here when it gets here. Until then the time is now and now is winter, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Yesterday the North Shore of the Hawaii got pretty big... but not Eddie big. There were some 20ft sets but they were inconsistent at best. So back to waiting, back to hoping that the Eddie will run two years in a row. Here is a quick video of what did happen and I'm sure there will be some footage from pipeline available soon. Keep checking back!



The shop has been rocking lately, it;'s that time of year where we're stocking up! New stuff arriving daily. Most recently we got our Oakley eyewear case restocked and we got our boardshort selection updated for all you folks that plan to travel to warmer climates this winter.



We're here till SIX. Pow day tomorrow come get your board waxed!!! Enjoy Winter!!!!!!

No comments: