Wednesday, January 26, 2011

VOLCOM PIPELINE PRO


IT'S LIVE RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE!!!!

Shut the brain down and let your computer screen take you to the Hawaiian North Shore where it's sunny, warm, pumping, and all the girls are in bikinis!!!!



SNOW and WAVES on the way!!! I LOVE NH. 8 to 10 inches for the coast with a little less forecasted for ski country. Winds will be turning west early and staying that way all day! Surf Surf Surf!!! I'm really looking forward to getting wet tomorrow morning. The big question is where am I going to be able to park without getting in the plows way??? Maybe I'll ride my bike, whatever it takes I'll be there!!!

New Reef gear just showed up! Trunks, shorts, and tees. If you're traveling of just preparing for an epic summer we got you covered!!! Check the freshness below!!!!

Tees

Walk Shorts

Trunks

Keep the Stoke ALIVE!!!! We'll see you in the water!!!!

No comments: