Saturday, May 15, 2010

People do crazy things when the ocean goes flat...






Found this sick sequence shot on the 3 SLOBS blog.



What is the last thing a redneck says before he gets seriously injured???

"Watch this! Hold my Beer!"

What is the last thing a young german teen says before getting worked???

"Sie diesen! Griff meine Zigarette!" translation "Watch this! Hold my cigarette!"


People do crazy things when the ocean is flat...

Speaking of getting crazy who is down to open up a North East Chapter of the White Line Riders??? Before you say yes you must fit the following profile.
Favorite shoe = Vans.
Favorite colors = Black and flannel.
Down to get some tats = yes.
Be rad as hell = yes.
Lets start a gang! I know Tardzinger is down.

So all signs point to waves for next week! Thursday through the weekend... I am stoked. It's been to long! I know everyone that has come in and got a new Lost is frothing for some waves! The new planks are going fast! We only have 4 left. If you have been thinking about picking one up I wouldn't suggest waiting any longer. The time to act is NOW!

It is a beautiful day out there. Shin high peelers at the wall now. If you're desperate you could ride a log. Steve and I are here till 7 come get some!


No comments: