Friday, May 21, 2010

ALL SIGNS POINT TO EPIC!!!!

What a day, what a day! It feels so good to get back in the water! It feels even better now that I have my new 5'10 Lost Motivator under my feet. What a board! Lighting fast and amazingly sensitive in the water. It paddles as good as my 6'1 RNFQ but feels about a foot shorter! It's like having a skateboard out there. We sold one to our good buddy Chris last night just as we were closing up and I can't wait to here how stoked he is. I am expecting a phone call from Chris any minute now just to thank me for the best board he has ever ridden.

We also got some feedback on the new Lost Plank and everyone I have talked to is amping on their new board. They are so happy to be surfing a shortboard on thigh high waves that they don't care if it ever gets bigger than waist high again! Both of our buddies Nick and Michael called and gave the Plank two thumbs way up. Only three Planks left in stock and with knee to thigh waves for the next week these boards are not going to last! Just to recap the Motivator = EPIC and the Plank = Epic!!!!


I may not look this good on my Motivator but I sure feel this good!

While the reality of NH ever hosting an X Games is pretty slim the reality of us being extreme is pretty high! For instance this weekend we have two major events happening right here on the Seacoast! The Gatorade Free Flow Tour is going down at the Rye Airfield tomorrow and the Eastern Surf Association Regional Finals are happening now through the weekend! There are kids from all over the country here to skate tomorrow and kids to geezers from maine to jersey here to surf the wall!

Steve spent some time at the park the other night and was floored by the amount of talent that was oozing from the vert ramp. "Kids were spinning 540's everywhere.. Buzzrards carving all over the place.. and kids doing flippy tricks.." Rye Airfield is quickly becoming a proving ground and Nolan being at the Pro Tec Pool Party this weekend and Nora being invited to the X Games is the proof! And if you haven't been by the Wall yet you have to check it out, it's like So Cal down there. Serious rippers and serious legends at the beach this weekend. This is your chance to watch some good surfing go down. To sum it all up, crazy judging stand, flags, banners, tents, people, kids, dogs, get your suntan lotion, bring your red sunglasses, don't forget your nose plug! EVERYBODY AT THE BEACH!!!

Best Video I have ever posted on the blog??? I think so!!!

One of our other buddies Marc picked up one of the new Walden MEGA Magics that we have been hyping up. He traded in his 9'6 Walden Magic Model and this is what he had to say after his session.

Steve,
Just giving you some feedback on the board. I was hesitant when I left the shop yesterday. Waves were still good at the wall, so I went back out. The board is exactly as you said. Paddles easier (remember, I'm 50 and already had a 3 hour session), caught everything I paddled for, and was much,much more maneuverable. Took later take offs and made them without a problem. Probably caught the same amount of waves in half the time. thanks for your input.
Marc

I think Marc would agree Mega Magic = EPIC!!!

Lots of new gear in the shop this week! New On A Mission surf accessories! Pads, leashes, and lots more!

New Skate Decks from Alien Workshop. Repeat series.


Enjoy the day, enjoy the weekend. Keep it EPIC. Everybody at the Beach!!!

No comments: