Friday, May 7, 2010

Lake Atlantic...


Well I wish I could call it shin high this morning but I can't even do that. It is as flat as it gets out there today. However, there will be a bump tomorrow night. Nothing major, but hopefully some knee to thigh high little peelers starting a few hours before sunset. Steve and I close the shop at 7 and we will be heading straight to the beach for a quick hour session. I'm not claiming it's going to be good but I am claiming after what feels like weeks without surf it will be FUN!!! There is also a glimmer of hope for the upcoming week. I don't wanna say to much and jinx it but it looks like there could be some fun ones on the way.

But without the surf I have been spending a fair amount of time on my skateboard. Whether it's cruising around Boston, skating to the coffee shop in the morning, or shredding Hampton after work it fills the void. I must say that last weekend the town of Hampton and some volunteers put in some time and made the park look real good! Cut all the brush down, picked up all the trash, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Next is the ramps themselves. We are going to make it happen but at the moment we are just trying to figure a few things out. We definitely need some donations so help us out. Whether it's a little cash or your time we could use it. I'll let you know what you can do as things get closer!

The I-Pad... Will it Shred???

New Vans Half Cab Pro in yesterday! This one is super good!


If skateing doesn't do it for you then maybe watching the 6.0 Lowers Pro Live might help. This is a 6 star prime event that is Live NOW. There are a bunch of ASP tour guys competing trying to maintain their rank on the new ASP ranking system. There are some heavies still in and the surf looks to be in the chest plus range. With surfers like Jadson, Dane, Jordy, and Kolohe it should be fun to watch! Check it all out HERE.

No comments: