Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Are you ready to walk THE PLANK???


Because it's here! and you'll be stoked to know when you're walking this plank it will feel like you're walking on water rather than off the side of a ship. Lost Surfboards have arrived and we are stocked with another serious round of foam from the boys at Lost! Planks, XTR Stealth Pros, Firewire Stealths, and Speed Demon 2s. So stoked for all these boards, I had a custom shaped 5'10 Motivator on this order and it's finally here, now I'm just waiting on the waves. I forgot my camera today but I promise there will be lots of fresh pictures on tomorrows blog. As it stands now we have over 35 new Lost surfboards in the shop and there are still more on the way. And if that isn't enough we just got almost 2 dozen other boards from Aloha, 7S, Webber, and NSP. The new Aloha Bean looks like a ton of fun!!!! Kinda like a Lost Blunt on a budget.... You gotta come check them out!

I spent the past few days at Acadia National Park day dreaming of epic hurricane surf and riding my beach cruiser all around the park. It was a beautiful couple days, the carriage roads of ANP are a great way to past the time of a painful flat spell. It was cold as hell the past two nights but nice and warm all day. I think I got some good pics and I will try and post a few tomorrow as well. I wish that Acadia was closer but if I were I am sure there would have been a crowd. I felt like I was there by myself with my girl and dog almost the whole time. If this flat spell keeps up I may just blast back up next week.

10 Hottest Surfer Girls in Pro Surfing, need I say more, CHECK IT! I'm not gonna ruin it for you but I am gonna say my girl Coco didn't make it... so here she is, repping Lost, number 11.

Brian Anderson has on of the best styles in skateboarding, if you don't know, now you know, sucka!!!

I heard Manny is working on a Double Rock part, I hope it's true. In other team news Pioneer's newest team rider Nora is on it. She has been invited to compete at the X Games in a few months and I am sure she'll make us all proud. Until then we have her on a strict diet of soda and candy and made a short list of must have tricks. I know she'll comply and I know she'll own it this summer at the all might X. Proud of you girl!

Swing by and check out all the new foam, we'll be here kickin' it!

No comments: