Wednesday, April 18, 2012

30 Years of Transworld Skateboarding



While making the 30 Year Anniversary Issue, Transworld Skateboarding interviewed the 30 most influential skaters of all time on film as well. Over the course of 2012 they’ll be posting these interviews along with classic footage that tells the whole story.  When I watch these videos it's like sitting down and getting a history lesson from the guys who made history. It makes me so proud to be a skateboarder and to know who I have to thank for something I love so much.

Every interview that has been released so far can be found right HERE on Transworld. I check back often and so should you.  To give you a glimps at what's here this is the lastest interview featuring one of skating's most interesting characters, Jason Jessee.

No comments: