Monday, December 6, 2010

Remember to Keep It LOCAL!!!!



Day number 7 of SURF in a row! I found some super fun ones last night and this morning, anyone else? I surfed a little rip last night was easily the heaviest waist high wave I've ever surfed, SO MUCH FUN!!! While I was out there this morning I felt like I could actually feel the water getting colder. The wind is howling and the temp is heading down, down down! It's almost time to hang up the 4/3 and slide into the O'neill PsychoFreak winter suit! There's no getting cold in that baby! Still some little waves out there now, although the wind is pretty stiff so it's dropping fast.

I found this great video this morning called Shop Local, Surf Global on Drift. It was a good reminder of why shopping locally is so important, especially when our economy is hurting. If you live locally or shop at Pioneers you're part of our community. By shopping here or at other local business you are supporting your neighbors and yourself. So watch the video and think about it this holiday season. Do what you can to keep it LOCAL, it so worth it in the end! Share this video with everyone you know, it's a good message to spread!




Check it out, PIPE MASTERS preview with Shea Lopez. This is the one that everyone wants to win!! Can't wait for this contest to go live, I hope it gets HUGE!!! Just picked my Fantasy team. Lots and lots of good wildcards to choose from. Here is my picks. I keep you glued in as we get closer. Check out all the hype as we get closer HERE.


I just ran around the shop and snapped a few photos of some of the things we have. We're so stoked and ready to help you with all your Holiday needs. Get in here and check all this awesome gear out. Product still arriving DAILY!!!









No comments: