Wednesday, December 15, 2010


The Pipeline Masters in ON!!! Click HERE and go to Hawaii!!! It's 80 and sunny, the water is 79, Piper is 4 to 5 foot, and there are girls in bikinis on the beach! Round three is in the water now and so far Taj has taken out Wilko and Owen just took down Parko in a nail biter!!! With Parko out early that means the door is open for others to take a stab at the triple crown. The plan is to complete rounds 3 and 4 today and maybe even get into some of the quarterfinal heats! Can't wait to see what happens!

The surf was still so good today! Who got some? Steve is on day 16 in a row, that's a pretty damn good run. At 16 days straight that means he has surfed more than half way through December. I'm sure he'll get the next few days but can he make it every day till New Years??? I think he'll make it.

Rad little video I found on the Volcom Site...

I give you Andy's Swell


If you got the time and energy get yourself to the beach and get some waves!!!

Stevens Pass is the best, I hope I get to go back this year. I love this mountain and can't wait to get some pow turns! SNOWBOARDING

No comments: