Saturday, July 2, 2011

Single Fin Satisfaction...


I love single fins. I love em long, I love em short. My 10'0 Stewart is a single and I've got a Green 6'6 single fin that is an absolute missile! I'm even mid build on a wooden 7 ft single fin right now. As much as I love them I know a bunch of people who love them even more then I do, my buddy Aaron especially. He has a borderline obsession/addiction to anything single fin. Last year while we were in Hatteras surfing head high beach break he was getting after it on an 8 ft somthing single fin hull. Well anyways.... Single fins are rad and after watching this video they're a whole lot radder in my mind. In my mind I surf my 6'6 single fin just like this, in reality I surf it like it's a longboard, fast and flowy...

So without further adieu here's a few guys getting AFTER it on some rad single fin surfboards.

THE SINGLE LIFE from rustyintl on Vimeo.

No comments: