Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SCORCHER!!!!!!

Pictures are worth a thousand words!!!!!!!!!

They say all good things must come to an end, and I guess that's true for a good summer swell too. Five straight days on the 5'10 Lost Motivator was what I need to help me shake the longboard blues. Don't get me wrong, I love a good longboard session, but after a month of longboard sessions I was ready for something a little different. I surfed yesterday in the fog just to squeeze one more session in, just me and a big seal. I swear he was following me around out there and because it was so foggy out we had to get pretty close to see one another, which made for quite an eery session. Especially when you consider the recent spotting of a great white shark off the Gloucester coast. To be honest after about 15 minutes of swimming around with that seal and thinking of that 11 footer I was over it. I got a good one in and called it a session. You get to thinking of strange stuff when you can't see the beach, you're solo, and you're swimming with a 6 foot seal...

VBS.TV is probably the best way to waste time on the internet. You'll learn some interesting things and be thoroughly entertained... Found myself watching Doing It Baja yesterday which is an epic little run of short movies about a group of skaters traveling from San Diego to Cabo by Harley Davidson. Legit dudes like Arto Saari, Heath Kirchart, and Keegan Saunders take part in the mission. Skating, motorcycles, and traveling, doesn't get much better... Also watched Obama's War which is a look at what life in Afganstan is like for the American soldier. Both are definitely worth the watch!

Over the past two days we have received a ridiculous amount of product. Surfboards from LOST, Walden, and NSP. Lost sent us a couple of Motivators, Scorchers, and Sub Scorchers... and that Sub Scorcher has got Steve drooling, it looks so good. We also just got a bunch of Lost tees to go with the surfboard of your dreams! Tons of longboard skateboards from Sector 9 along with gloves, wheels, and trucks. Tons of tees, flannels, shorts, pants, shoes, and hats from Altamont, Vans, ES, and Volcom. Traction and leashes from Pro Lite. The shop is STOCKED!!!! We got what you need, come and check out all the freshness.

Scorcher and Sub Scorcher
Fresh Tees
More Fresh Tees
And a few more Fresh Tees
Flannels, fall is right around the corner...
ES Slant
Pro Lite Traction

And last but not least.... ONE BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MATRIARCH OF THE PIONEERS FAMILY HEATHER O'HARA!!!!!! GET SOME GIRL!!!!!!!!





No comments: