Friday, April 1, 2011

Oakley Acid Frogskins in NH


Surfing!!!!!!! Plenty of fun left overs this morning! I missed yesterday afternoon but I heard good things from everyone who made it into the water. I was so stoked on the surf this morning that I surfed 3 different spots in 3 different towns all within 3 hours! I wish I could say I surfed 3 different boards too but I'd be lying. Maybe next time.The tides backing out and there are still some super fun looking waves. It's fading so get on is ASAP!

I'f you've been waiting till 4/3 season to get back in the water then I've got good news for you,
4/3 season is creeping back in on us. We've been selling Rip Curl Insulators and O'neill Mutants all day. I've been in my 4/3 a few times and it's been pretty good. As long as it's sunny and the winds not blowing to hard you're good to go! We're stocked with 4/3 suits, 5mm boots, and 3mm gloves and you need any of the above! In a few more months I'll be talking about 3/2s and taking the gloves off, can't wait for that post!

In other rad surf news The Tropical Meteorology Project headed by Colorado State University's Dr. William Gray indicates that the 2011 Atlantic hurricane season has the potential to be quite active. estimating that activity will remain well above average, approximately at levels that were experienced in the average of the years between 1995-2010 that did not have El NiƱo conditions.They expect to see approximately 17 named storms, 9 hurricanes and 5 major hurricanes occur during the 2011 hurricane season. Check the full article HERE as well as the names of the first 26 storms!



Oakley Acid Frogskins. Break out your body glove boardies and step back into 1980. Be the hippest young gun on the beach or that older guy that never gave up on the 80s. Oakley, as always, is doing it right! These glasses just scream "I'M EPIC, WATCH ME GET SOME!" and with them your guaranteed too. With color ways like black, blue, and pink acid you might even find yourself flashing back to that DEAD concert where you took one to many. Either way they're fresh as HELL, get a pair!
ACID BLACK
ACID BLUE
ACID YELLOW
ACID PINK


A tease of what the latest Ripcurl "Somewhere Search" has found. My jaw has dropped and I'm patiently waiting till April, 11th...

No comments: