Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Ripcurl and O'neill Wetsuits in stock at Pioneers in NH



Deep in the woods of Wildcat, TODAY.

In true New England style, mother nature welcomed spring with 10 inches of snow in ski country and chest high waves on the coast. I've yet to score either of the two but I just like knowing they're there. I'm holding onto the hope of an after work session tonight where I can double check and make sure that they really are there. Even though we literally have snow in the air the feeling of spring is there too. It only takes one day above 60 and people start jonesing for it. I love winter but after a long cold one like we had those warm temps are just to good to forget.


One the ABSOLUTE BEST parts of turning the corner to spring is knowing that the water is starting to warm up. That means trading in the winter suit for the 4/3 and ditching those 5 mil mittens for some 3 mil gloves!!! O how sweet it is!!! I can't wait to climb back into my Ripcurl Insulator 4/3, just can't wait! And as if O'neill and Ripcurl could read my mind new 4/3s suits, 3 mil gloves and 3 mil boots showed up yesterday for both the ladies and the men. We maybe getting a little ahead of ourselves her but there's nothing wrong with a little wishful thinking. 4/3 weather on the way!

New Skate Product

CREATURE



SANTA CRUZ Ever Slicks in the Dressen and the Tom Knox. Retro never felt so right!

INDEPENDENT SKATEBOARD TRUCKS
Every size in matte Black, matte whit, and RAW



It seems as if the Flordia Bowlriders Cup has become a right of passage for all of our skate team. I know they all look forward to the Florida mission every year. This year was no exception and the first lady of Pioneers, Nora Vasconcellos, earned a third place finish overall and our mini grom Eamon, earned himself a top five finish! Good job team! Check out the video for a recap of what was going down!





The first stop of the O'neill Cold Water Classic kicks off today in New Zealand! I really like the CWC series because most of the waves they end up surfing remind me of the waves in NH. I like watching really good surfers surf the waves I surf. Round of 144 should be in the water by the time you read this. Check out the live coverage HERE.

No comments: