Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Never Trust A Bikey If He Don't Drink Beer


Or at least that's what Ozzie Wrong is claiming!!!! You be the judge!!!



So something popped up on the web yesterday and I hearing a buzz about it. My buddy Nate sent me an email about it, Tardzinger has it up on his blog, and you can find it on all the surf blog sites. Slater has it on his mind and so do I. What is it? Well look below, man made waves, the pot of gold at end of an artificial rainbow. What you get in these two quick clips is a quick taste of the wave and the date February 15th when more info comes out... Check em out and wonder, I am.....

Teaser I from wavegarden on Vimeo.

Awesome Interview with Manny Santiago!!! Love this guy, Manny Slays All!!!! Check it all out HERE!!!

The shop is rocking now. The stuff keeps piling up!!! Come check out all the new gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: