Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pioneers Update

Greetings all!!! I must apologize for the lack of blogs lately. My wife and I took an extended vacation way, way south of the border. We spent the past 6 weeks touring around the south of Brazil and it was an amazing trip. From the cities to jungles and from the beaches to the mountains we pretty much saw it all. I kept a micro blog while I was away and my wife posted tons of pictures to accompany my words. If you'd like to hear more about our adventure it's all right HERE! I hope you enjoy it.

But now I'm back, I here at the shop full time again and because I've neglected the blog for weeks now there is an overflow of blog material to sort through! First thing I have to say is Steve kept the shop in top order and walking back in that first day was so RAD!!! I in all honesty spent the first full hour I was here checking out all the product that came in while I was away! Everything at the shop right now is fresh! New surfboards, new wetsuits, new skateboards, new shoes, and new clothing!!!

To get back into the swing of things I going to post some photos of some of the gear we got in while I was away. This is just the tip of the iceberg though so if you haven't been in in a while be sure to stop by, check everything out, and say hi.

Killer new tank and tee selection from Volcom
A few of the Volcom Trunks we have in at the moment
A couple of the awesome new pieces that you'll find in the ladies section of the shop
Two new shades from Oakley, at the top the Dispatch 2 available in polarized and non and on the bottom the Jupiture Squared also in polarized and non.

SUPER AMPED to be working with ERGO apparel this year. Here is a quick peek of what's in from these guys. We've also got some killer button downs, tees, and jeans too.

How rad is this replica of the 1976 Z-FLEX??? If you're old enough to remember the original then here is something to bring back some good memories!!! Get stoked this one actually rolls!!

Keep checking back as the blog will be updated frequently from here on out!!!

No comments: