Monday, June 6, 2011

Construction Begins and a winner is drawn!!!!


Who Skates? is on the scene and construction of the new CONCRETE BOWL has BEGUN!!!! I cruised by the site on my way to the shop this morning and I met the crew! We got really lucky, we got an insane group of people building our park. They've been working with concrete almost as long as they've been skating it! I'll be swinging by daily to snap a quick photo so we can all see the progress that Who Skates? is making!!! Check back daily for the update and GET AMPED!!!!!


Today Ali and I drew a winner for the 6'0 Aloha Bean that we raffled off at KB's Bagel Shop. We raised over $600 dollars thanks to Global Surf Industries and there gracious donation. So without further adieu Dean Hager was the big winner!

Couldn't be more stoked for the guy, he's always the first to pitch in when help is needed and the first to give when asked. Congrats buddy, stoked for you!!!!



No comments: